After a student graduates from the YouthBuild Honolulu program, we offer transition services for a period of one year to assist them in making a successful transition into the workplace or to continue their education.
- Referral to community resources
- Work related peer support group
- Assistance securing better paying jobs and further education
- Career development
- Assistance with work related problems
- Adult mentoring
- Support services such as bus pass
Former graduates Services
Former graduates can also utilize our Oahu WorkLinks services at no cost.
- Employment-related workshops
- Computer resource center
- Training opportunities
- Complimentary office support services
- Library learning center